Taíno Coquí Macramé Bracelet in Solid Sterling Silver .925, Black Finish
Complimentary free shipping
Adjustable up to 7.5 inches
1 in stock
SKU: B1562SL Categories: New Products, All Jewelry, Silver Bracelets, Taíno Collection, Taíno Bracelets, Collections, Bracelets, Men's Tags: silver, bracelet. taino
- Our stunning solid sterling silver .925 Coquí Taíno Macrame Bracelet
- Adjustable up to 7.5 inches
- Great for small to large wrists
- The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
- The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
- The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
- The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
- This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.