Taíno Coquí Stud Earrings in Solid Sterling Silver .925
Complimentary free shipping
1 in stock
– Our new, high-end Coquí Taíno Stud Earrings in solid sterling silver .925 designed in Puerto Rico.
– The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
– The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
– The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
– The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
– This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.
You may also like…
$78.00 – $145.00