Taíno Coquí Macramé Bracelet in Solid Sterling Silver .925 and Solid 14k Gold with Genuine Diamond Eyes, 7.5 inches
Complimentary free shipping
8 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: b1561-matte Categories: Gold, New Products, Silver, Taíno Collection, Taíno Bracelets, Bracelets Tags: taino, coqui, puerto rico, bracelet
- Our gorgeous solid sterling silver, 14k gold, and diamond eyes (DS .02) Coquí Taíno Macrame Bracelet
- Adjustable up to 7.5 inches
- Great for small to large wrists
- The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
- The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
- The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
- The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
- This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.