Taíno Coquí Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver .925, 14K Gold and Genuine Diamond Eyes
Complimentary free shipping
7 in stock (can be backordered)
– Our new two-tone Coquí Taíno Stud Earrings in solid 14k gold, sterling silver .925 and diamond eyes. DS 0.02
– The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
– The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
– The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
– The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
– This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.