Taíno Coquí Frog Pendant in Sterling Silver .925 and Solid 14k Gold with Diamond Eyes
sterling silver .925 penant with solid 14k gold Coquí Taíno and genuine diamond eyes
1 in stock (can be backordered)
– Our first Coquí Taíno Design crafted in solid sterling silver .925. The Taíno design is crafted in solid 14k gold and finished with genuine diamond eyes.
– The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
– The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
– The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
– The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
– This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.
You may also like…
Solid Sterling Silver .925 Curb Link Chain$28.00 – $31.00
There are no reviews yet.