Taíno Coquí Frog Diamond Pendant in Solid 14K, Pave Setting
Complimentary free shipping
3 in stock (can be backordered)
– Our new Taíno Diamond Pendant is available in solid 14k yellow gold with DS 0.7
– Crafted from 14k gold with the Puerto Rico Coquí Tree Frog Taíno shilouette finished with genuine diamonds in a pave setting.
– The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
– The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
– The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
– The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
– This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.