Taíno Coquí Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver .925, 14K Gold and Genuine Diamond Eyes, Diamonds in Pavé
Complimentary free shipping
3 in stock
SKU: E0729SLSAN Categories: Gold Earrings, New Products, Taíno Earrings, All Jewelry, Silver Earrings, Gold, Taíno Collection, Collections, Earrings
- From the Taíno Collection, the top circular stud features diamonds in a pavé setting.
- The Drop Earrings are crafted from solid sterling silver and solid 14k gold.
- The shilouette of the Coquí Taíno is detailed with genuine diamonds
- The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
- The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
- The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
- The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
- This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.