Taíno Coquí Ring Bangle in Sterling Silver .925, 14K Gold and Genuine Diamond Eyes, 7.5 inches
Complimentary free shipping
Currently Available on Backorder
– Our one of a kind Coquí Taíno Design in a Ring Bangle Bracelet crafted in solid sterling silver .925. The Taíno design is crafted in solid 14k gold and finished with genuine diamond eyes.
– The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond (DS 0.02).
– The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
– The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
– The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
– This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.