View cart “Puerto Rico Sterling Silver .925 and Enamel Flag/Map with Diamond Star on Stainless Steel Cable Bracelet” has been added to your cart.
Coquí (Tree Frog) Cable Bracelet made of Sterling Silver .925 and Stainless Steel, adjustable up to 8 inches
Choose between a yellow, white, black or rose cable
adjustable up to 8 inches with sterling silver .925 extension chain and lobster clasp
- This beautiful and durable cable/bangle bracelet is made of twisted stainless steel and features a sterling silver .925 coquí, native tree frog from Puerto Rico that sings throughout the night!
- The back of the coquí features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond.
- The stainless-steel cable is available in black, yellow, rose, or silver finish.
- Features .925 sterling silver matte coquí and sterling silver .925 lobster clasp
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
4th generation owner.
Black, White, Yellow, Pink