Taíno Diamond Coquí Drop Earrings in Solid Sterling Silver .925, Pave Setting
Complimentary free shipping
3 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: E0732-matte Categories: New Products, All Jewelry, Taíno Earrings, Silver Earrings, Taíno Collection, Earrings Tags: silver, taino, coqui, puerto rico, earrings, diamond
- Simply the most esquisite item from the Taíno Collection so far.
- The Drop Earrings are crafted from solid sterling silver and are rhodium plated
- The shilouette of the Coquí Taíno is detailed with genuine diamonds
- DS 0.18
- The back of the pendant comes engraved with “NB”for Natalio Barquet, the designer, “PR” for Puerto Rico, and a signature diamond.
- The Taíno are the indigenous community from Puerto Rico since pre-colonial times.
- The Taíno were known for their prolific depictions of daily life, animals, and nature. This is one of the many ways they depicted our native coquí frog.
- The coquí is an endemic species from Puerto Rico that sings “ko-kee” from dusk until dawn.
- This is a unique, high-quality jewelry representation of our Taíno legacy.