Maga Flower Stud Earrings in Solid Sterling Silver .295 with Yellow Sapphires and Diamonds
- solid sterling silver .925 earrings
- butterfly pushbacks
- Puerto Rico national flower
- SY 0.05
Out of stock
We're working hard to get this item back in stock. Signup to receive an email when it's back!
SKU: E0728SYSL Categories: New Products, Flor de Maga Earrings, Silver Earrings, All Jewelry, Flor de Maga Collection, Collections, Earrings
- The Flor de Maga (Thespesia grandiflora) is the typical flower of Puerto Rico that grows on the Maga Tree.
- Beautifully crafted, high-quality representation of the Maga Flower from Puerto Rico in earrings with diamonds and yellow sapphires.
- The back of the charm features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond.
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old SanJuan, Puerto Rico.
- Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.