Men's Bracelet w/ Reversible Coquí Bead Solid Sterling Silver .925 One side Matte and Other side High Polish Finish
Designed in Puerto Rico
Comes in brand name gift bag
This bracelet is for the stylish man. Treat yourself or a loved one! The coquí, a native tree frog from Puerto Rico, is a symbol of good luck! Black silk cord macramé band with lobster clasp, featuring a reversible Sterling Silver .925 coquí charm with one matte finish side and one high polish side.
The bottom of the reversible bead features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond. Comes in an exclusive Coquí el Original gift bag.
- Solid Sterling Silver .925 charm·
- Reversible charm has one side in matte finish and the other side in high polish finish
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction
- Coquí el Original is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Coquí el Original is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust