Coquí (Tree Frog) Cable Bracelet made of Sterling Silver .925 and Stainless Steel, adjustable up to 8 inches
Choose between a yellow, white, black or rose cable
adjustable up to 8 inches with sterling silver .925 extension chain and lobster clasp
- This beautiful and durable cable/bangle bracelet is made of twisted stainless steel and features a sterling silver .925 coquí, native tree frog from Puerto Rico that sings throughout the night!
- The back of the coquí features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond.
- The stainless-steel cable is available in black, yellow, rose, or silver finish.
- Features .925 sterling silver matte coquí and sterling silver .925 lobster clasp
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
4th generation owner.
Black, White, Yellow, Pink