Solid Sterling Silver .925 Link Charm Bracelet with Designer Salsa Dancers, Coquí, and Puerto Rico Map Charms, 8″ long
Bracelet is 8″ long and can be adjusted at any link with lobster clasp
Out of stock
We're working hard to get this item back in stock. Signup to receive an email when it's back!
– This beautiful bracelet is very well crafted in solid sterling silver .925. May be customized with your own charms, but it already includes our designer Salsa Dancers, Coquí (tree frog) and Puerto Rico Map charms
– Treat yourself or a loved one to this stunning piece!
– The back of each charm features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond
– Length: 8 inches and can adjust at any link
– All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
– Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
– Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
– Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
Daniela Barquet, 4th generation owner