Coquí (Tree Frog) with Roundel Charm Sterling Silver .925 Fits Pandora
Complimentary free shipping
Out of stock
We're working hard to get this item back in stock. Signup to receive an email when it's back!
- The coquí, a native tree frog from Puerto Rico, sings throughout the night! This beautifully-crafted .925 sterling silver coquí charm can be used on charm bracelets and necklaces.
- The back of the charm features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond.
- Fits Pandora and any European-style charm bracelet
- A beautiful way to honor El Yunque Rainforest, where the coquí tree frog thrives.
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
Daniela Barquet, 4th generation owner