Leatherback Sea-turtle (Tinglar) Stud Earrings Solid Sterling Silver .925
3 in stock
– These beautiful sterling silver .925 stud earrings would be a wonderful addition to any wardrobe. The leatherback sea-turtle, locally known as tinglar, is a symbol of longevity. The leatherback is known for having 7 distinct ridges.
– Perfect gift for turtle lovers!
– The back of each earring features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond.
– All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
– Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
– Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
– Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
Daniela Barquet 4th generation owner