- Reduced price
Coquí Silhouette Solid Sterling Silver .925 Pendant with Adjustable Chain 16" and 18"
Choose between a matte or polished finish coquí!
This item will not be designed again
- Designed in Puerto Rico, this solid sterling silver .925 coquí is a limited-edition design. The shape of this pendant represents the silhouette of a coquí, a native Puerto Rican tree frog.
- This little piece of the Caribbean will be a wonderful gift for that special person in your life.
- The back of the pendant features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond. Comes in an exclusive Coquí el Original gift bag.
- Available in high polish and matte finish
- Includes adjustable sterling silver chain (16”– 18”)
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
Daniela Barquet, 4th generation owner.