Coquí Solid Sterling Silver .925 and Adjustable Handmade Macramé Bracelet, 7.5"
Choose between a black, pink, burgundy or turquoise bracelet!
Adjustable up to 7.5"
- This beautiful bracelet features a .925 sterling silver coquí on a hand-made macramé cord made of silk. Great for stacking with other bracelets or by itself!
- The back of the coquí features the hallmark stamp NB-PR and our Signature Diamond. A wonderful gift for that special someone in your life.
- All jewelry pieces are inspected prior to being sent out to our customers to ensure perfection and complete satisfaction.
- Coquí el Original® is registered with the Puerto Rico and United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Coquí el Original® is a proud sponsor of the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust.
- Designed by my father, Natalio Barquet, a 3rd generation jeweler in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. Thank you for supporting a long-standing, local business tradition.
Daniela Barquet, 4th generation owner.
and because my wrist is so thin, I do better with the macrame but worried that they could "wear" with use. NOT TO WORRY, they stand behind their product and would always fix it, I think even if the "dog" chewed the threads, they'd repair for a small fee. One of my favorite stores in Old San Juan. Feel like family when you enter the shop. <br /> Thank you Coqui, I hope you are in Old San Juan always....